Wednesday, November 15, 2006

FINAL Marquee Design!!

A HUGE thanks to everyone who submitted a marquee design for me. I decided to go with the one made by megashock5 but modified to incorporate the color scheme of the second one submitted by onetrackmind. Here it is:


I wasn't sure about having green as the only secondary color in the design because it would be the only place on the entire cabinet where green would appear. I think the "rainbow" of colors doesn't made any one color stand out over another. I am going to wait a week or two before ordering the marquee from mamemarquees just in case I think of any other minor tweak because once it is printed I've got to live with it. Besides, I'm at least two weeks away from being able to install the marquee if all goes according to plan.

Thanks again megashock5 - Bella is going to love it!!

No comments: