Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Time To Finish This Thing!

OK. I haven't made any progress recently but I think I'm ready to. We have settled into a pretty good schedule with the new baby and I am generally less tired every day. I'm hoping to resume work on Bella's Arcade this weekend. I might as well since we are cooped up in the house for the next few weeks until it is safe to take the baby out in public.

Since my last post I installed all of the computer components into the case I bought but nothing happened when I tried to power it on. I think I got some of the wires mixed-up. It is a pain trying to connect the pins to the power button wires and I can't really tell where everything is supposed to go. I hope to work out the kinks tonight and at least get XP up and running.

Stay tuned!

No comments: