Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Return of More Pictures!

I might as well dump what's on the camera... It's not like I'll be using these shots anywhere else so what the hell, right? I took a couple of close-ups of the top and bottom just for fun. I really love how reflective the paint job is - too bad my camera stinks because it looks a million times better in person... Also, the flash from the picture of the top interior really makes the black paint job look terrible - it is completely flat and muted in person with no noticable texture... oh well.

These pictures also helped me decide that I absolutely have to replace the coin door return buttons. They are the only part of the entire cabinet that doesn't fit in right because they are yellow and not pink. They are going to be very difficult to replace because as far as I know no one makes pink ones. Stay tuned for my solution on that...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This is amazing and beautiful! I had no idea.

My main creative outlet is quilting - so I'm always super impressed with 'hard' stuff (like non-fabric and sometimes even way cooler fabric stuff)

You're an artist!