Thursday, February 07, 2008

The Coin Box

OK, I think we can agree that this is getting a bit tedious, right? I'm forcing myself to cross the finish line within the next week. I am about to have a few free days to work on my new project and I want this one to be complete or else I fear, much like my first project, it never will be (I'll finish it eventually!). Most of the time I used to spend working on these things has been getting sucked away because of Rock Band. I'm addicted.

Anyway, I finally put the coin box in the cabinet. There's no magic here - I took a cardboard box and wrapped it in duct tape to give it some added strength. Then I printed out the marquee and stuck it to the front for show. The only consideration was making sure it was big enough to catch quarters/tokens from both coin mechs. Here it is:

Try to contain yourselves.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi all! Thanks for sharing my new blog dedicated to amazing 80'games! http://www.arcade80.com
Enjoy your time! :)

CSML India said...

Nice Post…

I’m having very interesting information regarding Arcade Game Machines in India, Bowling Setup Price in India and Bowling Alley Setup Cost in India

LL said...

Hello, wish i could do as many nice pictures as you did but we're always running after time.. We make retro arcade machines that run modern games. More about this on my site Borne Arcade Multi-Jeux RĂ©tro Personnalisable Arcadream (french for customizable multi game arcade machine)

Emails Crunch said...

GoDaddy email is not working
GoDaddy emails not sending
GoDaddy email problems
GoDaddy email problems with outlook
Godaddy email down
Xfinity email
Logged into your Xfinity email account

Girish jha said...

Great job on this blog! This blog was such a pleasant read. I appreciate how you provided a fresh perspective on the topic and made it engaging for your readers. Well done! Best Mindfulness Books to Reduce Stress that can transform your relationship with stress and aid in your journey towards a more peaceful and mindful existence.