- Wire coin door to U360 wiring harness (assigned to "5" in MAME)
- Rig the coin reject buttons to register a credit when pressed
- Power the LEDs behind the coin slots
- Install a coin box to catch the quarters/tokens (cardboard?)
- Apply pink vinyl button labels
- Relocate power button from front of PC to rear panel of cabinet
- Relocate volume knob from speakers to somewhere on cabinet
- Finish tailoring my Horizontal Gamelist (vertical one is finished)
- Change font in MaLa layout for game names to something girly - make it pink!
- Download and install "snaps" for background of gamelist
- Configure 45-degree maps for the U360 joystick (for Q*bert)
- Configure MaLa to play "Arcade Ambiance" when browsing gamelists
We will be having some friends over to the house in about two weeks so I'll try to have it 100% finished by then - I'm also coming up on the year anniversary of starting this thing which is pathetic so I'd like to finish before that day passes too.